We conduct specialist training activities for various entities (local government institutions, companies, non-governmental organizations) in English and Polish. We also carry out numerous training programmes as part of our projects (for example Climate NBS, Green Leader, Climate Mitigation in Heritage Buildings).
Topics of our training programmes
We conduct all our workshops using interactive and engaging methods, in small groups.
The examples of the training programmes we provide are:
- blue-green infrastructure, including NBS design (see most recent programmes under Climate NBS, Green Leader projects)
- various aspects of urban green areas management;
- public procurement of products and services related to the management of green areas (currently online training is available in Polish: Green areas protection in public procurement);
- adapting cities to climate change and increasing landscape retention (new training programmes will be available see: Climate Mitigation in Heritage Buildings);
- development of innovations for sustainable development;
- conducting participative decision-making processes (most recent activities in that field see: Common space project).
We conduct workshops that aim at creating various elements of blue-green infrastructure. Those include rain gardens, flower meadows, water purifying islets, retention reservoirs, revitalization of water reservoirs. Our workshops are addressed to a wide range of recipients; commissioned by local government, educational institutions, community centres, non-governmental organizations and organised within their projects (see for example My Forest, Warsaw catches water projects).