What makes our offer unique?
- supervision over all projects by one of the most experiences engineers in the field Tomasz Bergier, PhD;
- individual approach to each project;
- we draw inspiration from good practices from abroad, we learn technical details as part of ongoing projects (including ClimateNBS Poland)
- the opportunity to supplement the implementation with practical workshops for various groups of recipients in the field of landscape retention (see: Practical workshops);
- original educational and instructional materials (see: brochures and films in Polish only);
- the largest experience in the implementation of rain gardens in Poland (about 30 completed gardens).
Examples of our realizations:
Rainwater filtering roundabout that accepts rainwater from the surface of roads, sidewalks and a bicycle path.
Rain gardens in the ground and in containers to prevent local flooding